Tuesday, August 28, 2012
The anticipation of the upcoming NFL season
The days of Major League Baseball being America's past time are officially over. The National Football League is now "King." In my opinion, this will be the most anticipated season in the history of the league. Just look at all the story lines going into the season. How will Andrew Luck and RGIII fare in their rookie seasons? Will the New York Giants repeat? Will TebowMania take over New York City? And of course, let's not forget about The Great Peyton Manning and the effect he will have leading the Denver Bronchos. The regular season will begin with history being made. There will be 5 rookie quarterbacks starting on opening day. Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Ryan Tannehill, Brandon Weedon, and Russell Wilson who was the biggest long shot to receive a starting position. As a big fan of the NFL, I have to say that Football has surpassed basketball as my favorite sporting event. I never thought I would make this statement because Basketball has been the number 1 sport throughout my life. I enjoy watching and attending NFL games more than NBA games. My feelings were the complete opposite about 5 years ago. The upcoming NFL season will be very intriguing. How will all the story lines play out by season's end? Who will Win Superbowl 47? You tell me?
Labels:
Sports
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TESTING.
ReplyDelete